This liquor store is well stocked has several employees who are always busily shelving or helping customers with questions. Bright, with hand written signs and upbeat music, Winterhill is not a typically dingy liquor store. Brazilian wine is the specialty here with a rotating specials board and an owner committed to bringing esoteric Latin American vino to the Boston masses.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer and wine, Brazilian liquors, lotto tickets, tequila.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders
- Specialties: Brazilian wines.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's very diverse.
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew