The Wine & Cheese Cask
Multi-leveled, with several "wine caves," The Wine & Cheese Cask sells carefully selected wines, craft beers, liquors, deli meats and artisan cheeses--in other words all the essentials for your next soiree. Gourmet extras such as olive oil and specialty vinegar round out the offerings, and fine wines are in abundance, including numerous dessert wines and aged ports. And don't miss the wide selection of some exceptionally rare cask ales and Trappist brews.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 10:45pm; Sun, noon - 6
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1968
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wine from multiple regions, many cheeses, deli meats, local and imported beers
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Check the monthly newsletter for features.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: During the summer, everyone seems to be drinking Rose, says Dan Cumerford.
- Tastings: No
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew