The Paddock Restaurant
The Paddock has been offering American-influenced Italian and Portuguese dishes since 2008. Inside a horse and tack theme that envelopes most of the wall space, booths encircle the main dining room and a full bar complete with neon signs is present as well. In addition to a menu offering traditional Italian and Portuguese dishes with a few American additions in between, the Paddock has a dance floor, a DJ stage, keno and a hulking lotto machine.
- Hours: Tue-Sat, 4-10pm; on Thur, Fri, &Sat live Brazilian entertainment 10pm-1am, Sun-Mon closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian and Portuguese entrees, sandwiches, pizza, full bar, seafood
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.paddockrestaurant.net/index_files/Page550.htm
- Specialties: Italian entrees
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Lots of different people.
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Signature dishes: Chicken parm.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Live Entertainment
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual