In early 2010, cocktail enthusiast and Boston Shaker owner Adam Lantheaume opened up shop in Davis Square. He stocks his cocktail supply store like he makes his drinks—with well-crafted and imaginative products. Whether you're in the market for some basic bar supplies, antique serving ware or the final rare ingredient for that perfect cocktail, you're in the right place. Unique to the store are the handmade Packard Bag for crushing ice, and the artisan-made Pug' Muddler. The well-informed staff is welcoming to all levels of mixologists.
If Lantheaume were to create a Somerville cocktail it would be a mix of old and new, he says. "It would be a modern variation of a classic-- equal parts of a strong brown spirit, like a whiskey, with a little rum--because Medford was one of the rum capitols of the U.S. in the 1700s."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, Noon - 7pm; Sat, 11 AM - 7pm; Sun, Noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the front door
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: September 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Vintage glassware and shakers, bar tools, books, cocktail garnishes and ingredients, cocktail syrups, gums and bitters, home soda makers, silicon ice-cube trays
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns in original condition with receipt are accepted within 7 days of purchase for cash and up to 14 days for store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No