Located in Ball Square, The Book Shop sells mostly used books, along with a few new selections, DVDs and CDs. The store carries all genres of fiction and non-fiction, including fantasy, horror, romance, YA, travel, sociology, memoirs, historical fiction, mystery, biographies, cookbooks and more. It also buys and trades used items.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Books, CD's, DVD's, Childrens Puzzles & Toys, Arts & Crafts Supplies
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The mix of people,, all walks of life make this a vibrant exciting community.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: So many titles so little time, Just finished Ten Hills Farm by C.S. Manegold, Anything by Nathanial Philbrick, Erik Larsen, Dennis Lehane, Elmore Leonard, James Lee Burke or Lawrence Block just to name a few.
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Sell/rent/trade: Sell, Trade