This chocolate company specializes in stone-ground, organic chocolate made in a traditional Mesopotamian fashion. All of Taza's cocoa comes from a collective in the Dominican Republic, and every step of the chocolate-making process is done in-house, using traditional methods. Taza's small circular bars are a common sight at upmarket groceries. This Somerville location is a corporate office and a small factory.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: High-quality chocolate made in the Mesopotamian tradition.
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders
- Specialties: Chocolate with very unique flavors, like chili or cinnamon.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Frozen yogurt: No