This location of the well-known coffee shop chain combines minimalistic design features with a cozy fireplace right in the middle of the cafe. Students and young professionals line the long tables with their laptops, taking advantage of the free WiFi.
As for coffee drinks, Starbucks offers a variety of coffee roasts and latte choices, as well as Tazo tea, pastries and several lunch and breakfast items.
During the summer, outdoor seating is open in the adjoining Davis Square Plaza.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 10:30pm; Sat, Sun, 7:30am - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, pastries, natural and organic snacks, coffee-brewing products, mugs, CDs
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes