Sound Bites Cafe
After 17 years serving up heaping portions of breakfast foods, Sound Bites has expanded to lunch and dinner service and a full bar. Made famous by the French toast and pancakes that draw lines each weekend morning, Sound Bites now has customers rushing in for the Mediterranean offerings later in the day. Of note are the Middle Eastern breakfast specials and the enduring (and heated) feud with rival breakfast joint Ball Square Café, located just next door.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9:30pm; Sun, 7am - 3:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Both the restaurant and restroom have full handicapped access.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Waffles, pancakes, Middle Eastern food, full bar
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Mediterranean breakfast
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The friendly atmosphere.
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: French toast, pancakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Stuffed French toast
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Yasser Mirza
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual