Rockin Bob's Guitars
Rockin Bob has been in the guitar business for over a quarter century. His small but well-stocked Davis Square shop is packed with new, used and vintage guitars, as well as amps, audio equipment and a small selection of sheet music. If it has strings, Bob sells it–and he can fix it. In addition to guitar and amp repairs, Bob's visitors may also find the occasional banjo, ukulele or mandolin. Rockin Bob says his shop puts an emphasis on personal service and is a place where you can find a "great deal on a great guitar."
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, 11am - 6pm; Thu, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1981
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Guitars, amps, accessories, audio equipment, home stereo equipment
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: "The ever-changing faces."
- Is there a song or movie that best captures the feel of the town?: The tune, "Somerville" from some years ago: "There are sub-shops on every hill, in Somerville."
- New/used: New, Used
- Sell/rent/trade: Sell, Trade