Robi Tool is cavernous and offers an exhaustive selection of tools. Owner Paul, (who also owns the ice cream shop and liquor stores next door) can nearly always be found behind the counter, inspecting some new merchandise or directing a customer around the labyrinthine aisles. Robi is a good bet for outfitting a weekend project or for upgrading some rusty tools.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1961
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hardware, saws, hammers, nails, axes, snow melters
- Return policy: As long as it's not used nor a special order. Within 30 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: I've been here my whole life
- Keys made: No
- Hardware brands: Most major brands