Ricky's Flower Market
Ricky's Flower Market, located just outside Union Square, sits on the lot of an old gas station. Despite its former use, the lot is well suited for the large plant-and-garden store that inhabits it today. Ricky's is filled to the brim with a wide variety of plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, foliage, blossoms and garden supplies.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm (summer hours)
- Handicap Accessible: Lot is level with street. The outside area is paved with gravel and most walkways are narrow.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Trees, shrubs, herbs, perennials, flowers, pots, garden supplies and tools, soil, hanging baskets, bouquets, arrangements, gardening services
- Services: Delivery
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Phone orders: Yes