This shop specializes in custom t-shirt fabrication, but is also known to personalize a hat or bandanna. Inside you'll find a hip front office with band posters, neon signs and many framed newspaper articles extolling this business. And behind massive double doors, QRST's shop sprawls into the distance; enormous spinning presses crank out t-shirts, digital printers put photo quality images onto cloth and embroidery machines rapidly stitch logos. Most of its business is handled online, but phone orders and walk-in clients are welcome.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5:30pm; Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Custom-made t-shirts, hats, bandannas
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: If something is wrong, we correct.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: I like this building a lot, and Somerville is very diverse.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: Yes
- Self-service: No