Making all of its dough and sauces in-house, Pizza Palace goes through more than two gallons of its secret house dressing a day (Try the special grilled chicken marinated in it.). Owned and operated by longtime Somerville resident Cyndie Fennino, who greets patrons personally with a huge smile, the kitchen and grill is run by local brothers Joe and Nick, all of whom are proud Somerville High graduates. Featuring Greek-style pizza, submarine sandwiches and salads, with most items costing under $10, it's easy to see why this friendly, cozy parlor subsists on a large amount of repeat business.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Marinated grilled chicken with special house dressing, Greek salads
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Somerville is a strong community that supports local businesses. We use local businesses every chance we get, for things such as renovations and supplies.
- Cuisine: Greek
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Lunch