Drag box to select area
This Italian and Seafood joint has white tablecloths inside, patio seating out, and a full bar. Its packed tables consistently have several wine bottles complimenting the food. The mayor has been known to take a quiet lunch here, and the house specialty Fusilli Amalfi (homemade pasta with seafood) is quite popular. Pescatore offers delivery and takeout (a unique offering for such an up market establishment) from a side door that opens directly into the kitchen for easy ordering. If you utilize this option you get uninterrupted views of boiling cauldrons and multitasking chefs in white hats while your food is prepared.
158 Boston Ave, Somerville, MA 02144
- Fax: http://www.pescatoreseafood.com/menu-dinner.pdf
- Accessibility Details: Full
- Accessibility Details: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm
- Accessible: yes