This authentic Brazilian restaurant offers up quick meals morning, noon and night. Several cooks man the bubbling steam trays and pile plates high with grilled meats, rice, beans and plantains. If customers don't speak Spanish or Portuguese, they will need to resort to pointing to indicate food choices. Freshly made Brazilian baked goods are stacked, in individual Ziplocs, by the coffee pots and Latin American soda cases.
- Hours: Mon, 6:30am - 10pm; Tue - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Grilled meats, rice, beans.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Authentic Brazilian food.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Signature dishes: Plantains.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual