Padaria Brasil Bakery
Under a dance studio and set back from the street, Pandaria offers a few sandwiches and some Latin American sodas, but Brazilian baked goods comprise the large majority of its business. Massive sheet cakes line Pandaria's cases. Bins of freshly baked rolls hang behind the cash register and individually wrapped cookies and pound cakes are stacked up on the counter. There are six tables, with the remainder of the open space quickly filled by customers lining up during the morning rush. Portuguese is the best language in which to place your order.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 7:30pm; Sun, 6:30am - 1pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Visa
- Products: Brazilian baked goods, Latin American beverages, Goya products
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Brazilian baked goods.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No