A hipster place to be sure, Open is not just style. High-dollar independently made frames from various firms line the ceiling, handmade messenger bags hang in the corner and seriously hard to find, artisan quality bike parts reside in the glass cases. The interior has some definite artistic leanings like stained wood floors and a few very fashionable t-shirts. These guys really focus on building up custom bikes with a special focus on fixed gear rides, but Open will also do a simple flat-fix or tune up on your daily beater.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 12pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Livery, Independent Fabrication, and Olmo frames, Turbo seats, helmets, wheels, repairs.
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Within 14 days of receipts, no returns on bikes.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's like the Brooklyn of Boston.
- Sporting goods rentals: No