Follow the billowing BBQ smoke and checkered flag to Moe's BBQ Trolley as you drive down Broadway near Cedar Street. Moe parks his bright red food-truck in front of Trum field mid-day during the week; but after three you can find him near the Tufts University Campus. This friendly food trolley serves hot dogs, kielbasa, veggie burgers, cheese burgers, chips and sodas. Moe's been in the business for well over a decade and says he has a lot of fun meeting people and serving food from his mobile restaurant.
If you're interested in having Moe's cater your event, stop by the trolley and ask for more details.
- Hours: Broadway Location: Mon - Fri, 11:30 am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed; Tufts University: Mon - Fri 4pm - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Burgers, hot dogs, sausages, chips, soda
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun