Louie's is a traditional, old-fashioned ice cream joint, lovingly called a "dinosaur" by its owner. This scoop house has been around since 1980, but only under its current ownership for the past five years. The current owners came to Louie's with a hankering for ice cream, only to find the shop had closed. They ended up purchasing it. Today, frozen pudding and a bubbly staff continue to endear generations of Louie's customers.
- Hours: June - September, weather permitting: Mon - Thu, noon - 10pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Only the outdoor seating is accessible.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Ice cream, frozen pudding, frozen yogurt
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Frozen pudding
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "I love that Louie's is a spot for young and old."
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 80
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: All flavors mixed together.