Activities: 617-666-0296; Maintenance: 617-625-6600, ext. 5200
Kenney Park is located on the edge of Davis Square just behind the Rosebud Diner at the corner of Highland and Grove. It was most recently renovated in the mid-90's and features a large basketball court. Additionally, the park has swings, things to climb on, hang from and slide down. It's occasionally the site for community activites as well; call the phone number below for more information.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Facilities: Basketball courts