Since 1969, Johnny D's has been hosting shows for some of the finest musicians. The restaurant, owned by the DeLellis family, features live musical performances of all types, from traditional southern fiddles to jazz and blues and hard rock. This hip local venue is a great alternative to more expensive gig locales.
Inside the restaurant is divided in two, with the bar area on one side and the dining area on the other. The long bar on one side features a full alcohol menu, and the dining room hosts the performance stage and plentiful booths and seating for customers to enjoy their food and music.
The menu is expansive, offering a variety of soups, salads and appetizers, as well as entrees, pasta dishes, and burgers. Johnny D's only stocks meat products bought from natural farms, and offers several vegetarian options as well.
- Hours: Mon, 3pm - 1am; Tue - Fri, 11am - 1am; Sat - Sun, 8:30am - 1am (show times may vary)
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible building
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: Yes
- Features: Live music
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails