Nestled beneath the shade of the McGrath highway interchanges, J&J may appear from the outside to be merely a convenience store while in fact it is a petite eatery with a full menu. Beer and wine are on offer, along with sandwiches and a wide array of Portuguese and Brazilian standbys like linguica and white blood sausage. Basic groceries and some local baked goods can be found, along with lotto and cigarettes as well.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat - Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, soups, Brazilian baked goods and sodas, sausages, and Latin American specials.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Brazilian entrees.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Caribbean
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual