Creole is spoken in this home-style Haitian restaurant. The décor is simple; sage green table cloths and a carpeted dining area, with Caribbean art on the walls and coconut figures squatting near the register. The menu is authentic, featuring goat, chicken, beef, pork, conch and seafood dishes with sides of rice, beans, salad and plantains. Highland Creole Cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and also serves a variety of blended fruit drinks and fresh fruit juices.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 11pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Haitian Cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole, Caribbean
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch