Guru the Caterer
Bright and colorful, Guru the Caterer offers more than just Indian foods for parties and gatherings. Seating is available outside or inside Pushpir Bhetia's airy shop, which serves up casual, Styrofoam plates of fresh and very affordable Indian fare. Take-out diners stream in during the lunch and dinner hours and catch a glimpse of the bustling open kitchen where home-style Indian dishes simmer among clouds of steam. The menu changes daily, and a specials board offers lesser known delicacies from the subcontinent. Don't miss the cilantro-packed raita or the fresh chapati bread, and be sure to peek in the self-serve refrigerator full of freshly made lassis and desserts.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, noon - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Both the restaurant and the restroom have handicap access.
- Founding Date: Mar 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homestyle Indian food.
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Homestyle Indian.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Indian
- Signature dishes: Chicken Tikka Masala
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Palak Paneer
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Pushpir Bhetia
- Number of tables: 45
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual
- Services (party and event services): Catering