Flatbread Company at Sacco's Bowl Haven
Flatbread Company has ten wood-fired pizza spots in New England, but its Somerville location is the only one that also offers bowling while you eat. The restaurant/bowling alley caters to a diverse crowd, including those looking for a unique date night. It is also a popular destination for families with young children who have no problems handling the smaller, candlepin bowling balls. A bar serving beer and wine is available for the grown-ups.
All of Flatbread Company's delicious, organic pizzas are wood-fired and contain local ingredients. There are also lots of options for those with dietary needs, including gluten-free hard cider and desserts. Pizzas start at $7.50 and bowling costs $3 per person per game.
- Fax: 617-440-6096
- Hours: Bowling: Mon - Sun 9am - 12pm; Dining: Mon - Sun 11:30am - 11:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: July 4, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: wood-fired pizzas, salads, beer, wine, bowling
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.flatbreadcompany.com/2007Menu.htm
- Specialties: Organic, wood-fired pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Signature dishes: The most popular pizza is the Somerville Community Pizza, which has wood-fired tomato sauce, caramelized onions, sliced mushrooms and cheese.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Singles scene