East Asia Restaurant
East Asia Restaurant, located in Powderhouse Circle, is a small restaurant with huge flavor. Upon walking into the restaurant, customers are greeted by friendly staff and can place their orders at a walk up counter, for take-out, or eat-in service.
The establishment offers a variety of Chinese and Thai cuisine, with the menu clearly indicating the respective origins of each item. The menu is much more extensive than that of the average hole-in-the-wall restaurant, and features multiple appetizers ranging from spring rolls to a half duck, as well as soups and combination platters. Most menu items can be made-to-order, so substitutions and omissions are permitted for the finicky eater, and the staff is also happy to show customers vegan options.
Luncheon specials are offered Monday through Saturday from 11:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:45am - 11:30pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 11:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Chinese, Thai
- Features: Dinner, Lunch