Known for its wild interior design that falls somewhere in between art deco and a space station, this trendy lounge serves up small plates and cocktails to the tunes of Bollywood music, Top 40 and electronica. The bright, white bubble walls outside make this late-night destination easy to spot among other restaurants and bars in Davis Square. Rounded booths are suitable for small groups. Innovative Indian tapas are served until late into the evening, while the large dinner menu from the connecting Diva Bistro is also available.
- Hours: Sun - Wed, 5.30pm - midnight; Thu - Sun, 5.30pm - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Apr 01 2006
- ATM: No
- Features: DJs
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Lounge
- Bar Specialties: Cocktails, Martinis
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported
- What's the most popular night at the club?: Saturday.
- Music type (nightclubs): Techno/electronica