This sweet little store is a one-stop shop when it comes to cloth diapering. Its fuchsia and bright green polka-dotted walls are lined with a wide selection of cloth diaper options, to suit the needs of any family interested in this eco-friendly alternative to disposables. Owner Salina Gonzales Frazier explains that each family chooses cloth diapering for different reasons: "For some, it's a concern for their baby's health, or the environment; for others, it is a way to cut costs." For those considering cloth diapering, Diaper Lab offers an experiment-to-own program: $35 will get you everything you need to try it out for a two-week period.
- Hours: Tues and Thu, 10am - 6pm; Wednesday, 10am - 7pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with street with ramped entry into store
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cloth diapers, accessories, baby carriers, mother's products, diaper bags, baby clothing, baby gifts
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It's a vibrant community, a place where you know your neighbors and a great place to raise a child."
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Cloth diapers! They are just so cute now, and can save you at least $2,000 over three years."
- Clothing and accessories brands: Bum Genius, Happy Heinys, Thirsties, GroVia, and more
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1