This playful store—part gift shop, part boutique—boasts the only collection of Somerville merchandise in the Square. Hats, tee-shirts, sweatshirts and coffee mugs are on sale, bearing the emblem of the town for those looking to show a little local pride.
The store's sunny and colorful décor also accents a wide selection of jewelry, accessories, housewares, bath products and baby items—all beautifully displayed. Reams of wrapping paper and ribbons in funky colors and patterns are also on sale.
Owner Melissa Christie describes the store as a lifestyle store with something for everyone. She says the care and thoughtfulness put into selecting the merchandise is what sets her store apart from the rest.
Top-sellers include local merchandise, men's and women's hats, baby items, playful aprons and cards.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sat, 10am - 7pm; Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The doorway is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Greeting cards, accessories, tee-shirts, baby gifts, jewelry, books, stationary, bath products, housewares, wrapping paper
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Exchange, store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What's your most popular item?: Greeting cards, children's items, Davis Square merchandise, aprons, hats