Davis Square Farmers Market
Plump tomatoes, sweet corn and juicy peaches are not the only farm goodies you'll find (in season) at this weekly farmers market. On Wednesdays, from late May through late November, all manner of natural foods and product vendors set up in the parking lot behind the Post Office to hawk their wares. Fresh-cut flowers, grass-fed beef, artisan breads and pies, Taza chocolate and local cheese and honey are among the usual treats. You'll also find prepared Mediterranean foods, natural bath and beauty products and, when in season, cider. Along with cash or credit, EBT, SNAP and food stamps are accepted for payment.
- Hours: 2011: Wednesdays, noon - 6pm (closes at 5pm in November) from May 25 to Nov 23
- Handicap Accessible: Lot is accessible and most stands set up with room for wheelchair access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Produce, fresh herbs, flowers, bread, jams, prepared foods, dry aged beef, cheese, natural soaps and beauty products, chocolate, wreaths
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Parking: Paid lot
- Months of operation: May to November