Cordima Chiropractic Center
Somerville Chiropractors, Dr. Christopher Cordima and Dr. Lynda Doricent are board-certified chiropractors who specialize in out-patient treatment with over 25 years of experience. Treatment is available for patients with musculoskeletal problems such as back pain, neck pain, car accidents, disc related problems, headaches, whiplash, pinched nerves and sciatica. Also offered here are walk-in and emergency care services.
Cordima Chiropractic Center accepts most insurance plans. Convenient, flexible payment plans are also available. Call the office for an appointment. After a consultation and examination, patients will be informed if their condition qualifies them for chiropractic treatment.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri from 8-12 & 2-6 :: Tue & Thur from 10-12 & 2-6
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: -BCBS / Blue Cross Blue Shield -HPHC / Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan -Tufts -Medicare -Aetna -Cigna -Commonwealth /GIC -Consolidated -MassHealth Auto & Work Accident treatment is usually covered at 100% Call us to verify your insurance
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Certified Massachusetts Chiropractor in Good Standing
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Chiropractic Society American Chiropractic Association
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: We are dedicated to helping people improve their health, get out of pain, recover from an accident or injury or to simply cope with chronic pain. We have a warm, friendly environment where everyone is treated like family.
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term