Comicazi has served area comic book fans for nearly a decade. This Davis Squre store stocks hundreds of comic book and graphic novel titles to suit any degree of fandom. Stools sit in the center of the store so customers can be comfortable while flipping through an old classic or discovering a new series. The store also runs a book club and a subscription service which qualifies members for discounts and preorders.
- Hours: Sun, Tue, noon - 6pm; Wed, 11am - 9pm; Thu, noon - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Nov 01 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: Comic books, graphic novels, action figures, toys, games, comic book storage boxes
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns for store credit within 10 days of sale, in original condition, with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The community is transient in a good way, new people bolster business."
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: "My favorite comic book changes week to week! It's ironic though, even though I hate zombies, I love the 'Walking Dead' series."
- Book store specialties: Comics
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 0
- Wi-Fi: None