This particular branch of Citizens was previously a US Trust. There's no drive-through window, but there is a 24-hour lobby ATM. Citizen's Bank got its start in Providence, RI in 1828. It now has 1,500 branches in 12 states.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures brokerage, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service