Chipotle Mexican Grill
Part of a national chain, this casual Mexican restaurant prides itself in offering "food with integrity." Key ingredients like meat and fresh produce come from local sources and farms committed to raising animals without antibiotics. Since launching in Denver in 1997, Chipotle has perfected its south-of-the-border offerings like made-to-order tacos, burritos and its special chili-corn salsa. During warmer months, customers enjoy dining at the large outdoor patio.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The aisles are a bit narrow and may be challenging to navigate.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican dishes, fountain drinks, Nantucket Nectar juices
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.chipotle.com/en-US/menu/menu.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Friendly staff and natural ingredients"
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Mexican
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual