Corpbasics (CBC) Fitness & Training Club
Founded by World Martial Arts Hall of Fame inductee Andrew Haynes, this fitness and training club offers private and group instruction for clients who take fitness and exercise seriously. Courses include personal training, group cardio training, perfect lines and the club ride. Interested clients are encouraged to visit CBC Fitness and Training Club's website to read testimonials from club members, information on Mr. Haynes and other trainers, and rates for personal training sessions.
- Hours: We are open for classes (schedule is available on our web site) and personal training by appointment.
- Founding Date: 2007
- What makes this community special?: At Corpbasics we create a fitness experience like no other. We're not a gym. We are a fitness club for the serious exercise enthusiast. We specialize in group classes & personal training.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: We offer class packages and unlimited memberships
- Parking: On-street: free
- Services: Classes, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Weight loss
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss
- Regular classes: Jam'n Cardio Kix, Cardio Cutz (conditioning & toning), Club Ride, Perfect Lines, Boxing/Kickboxing
- What is your training philosophy?: The name Corpbasics means the Corporation of Basics Having good basics means having the right alignment, technique, and form. All of our classes and personal training programs are designed with good basics in mind.