Cameras Inc. (Closed)
This camera and photo-processing store has served the Greater Boston area since 1956. Friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help the customers select cameras and camera accessories. Meanwhile, photo-processing services run from basic prints, enlargements and novelty products, such as photo T-shirts and mugs, to photo restoration and large-format commercial prints. And once you have your prints, the thoughtfully stocked shop carries archival boxes, frames and photo albums to put them in.
It doesn't stop there. Cameras Inc. now offers "Cam. Ed" - one-on-one tutorials that range from photography basics to more advanced topics in lighting and photo editing.
The Davis Square shop is one of two locations, with the other one situated near Arlington Center.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5.30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1956
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cameras, camera accessories, photo frames, photo albums, digital photo frames, printing services.
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Online research will get you 85 percent of the way, but for your final decision, make sure to get your hands on the camera and try it out.
- Computers and electronics brands: Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus
- Part of a chain: No
- Computer & electronics services: Consulting