With two floors packed with men's and women's clothing and shoes, this thrift store boasts a large selection of brands and ever-changing inventory. You can sell your clothes and receive cash or a trade ticket on the spot, though there is often a short wait for the buying counter. Prices are low, with many items below $15. The fashions are current, thanks to the keen eye of trendy employees. Buffalo Exchange is part of a privately owned national chain of thrift stores.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:00am - 7:00pm; Fri - Sat, 11:00am – 8:00pm; Sun, noon – 6:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: secondhand clothing, shoes, accessories
- Return policy: Store credit only, within 5 days with receipt and tags attached
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 5
- Tailoring: No
- Donations hours: Same as store hours above