Situated inside a house on a quiet stretch of Union Square's Bow Street, this yoga studio offers classes for beginners and intermediate students alike. With ten instructors and a large, well-lit (and well-cooled) studio, Bow Street Yoga can accommodate large group sessions, private lessons and everything in between. The entrance is around the back in a calm courtyard.
- Hours: Check Bow Street Yoga's website for class times.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- What makes this community special?: Most of our teachers are from the area, Union is up and coming and we are one of only two studios in the area.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Student, Volume/season
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 21
- Average class size: 5
- Number of instructors: 10
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 20/80
- Styles: Ashtanga, Vinyasa
- Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- What is your training philosophy?: The ability to connect to yoga.
- Services: One-on-one instruction