Tastefully decorated in a French-Country style (and home to a real bunny), this artisan flower shop is as charming as its fresh bouquets. Customers browse the arrangements on display and the selection of candles and pottery while jazz plays softly in the background. The helpful staff works with customers to create floral arrangements that range from small gifts to full wedding arrangements or flowers for corporate events. And they'll get your blooming gift to whomever you like: the shop delivers both locally and internationally.
- Hours: Winter hours beginning in October: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6:30pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Summer hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Flowers
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: No questions asked
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Two-hour parking for free, little coffee shops nearby, people walking by.
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: A sunflower
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes