Located directly across from the public library and City Hall, Bostonian Florist has been in business for nearly a decade. This Highland Avenue flower shop offers a wide variety of options from custom arrangements to gift-baskets for weddings, birthdays, funerals and other occasions.
Colorful paper lanterns hang from the ceiling complimenting the vibrant colors of the potted plants, flowers and bouquets on display. Towards the back of the store, you can spot the staff hard at work, surrounded by ribbons and flowers as they assemble their arrangements.
Born and raised in Somerville, owner Ada Tauro says she loves talking to customers and helping them find the perfect arrangement for their occasion.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front door has ramped access
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Roses, flower arrangements, bouquets, stuffed animals, balloons, plants, cards, picture frames, wreaths
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns accepted for store credit within 24 hours of purchase
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: Hydrangeas
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes