Located on the top floor of the sprawling 561 Windsor tower, Bay State Fencers occupies a massive space perfect for swordsmanship on a large scale. Inside, floor to ceiling mirrors, wood floors and racks of rapiers can be found. Offering classes to children and adults alike, this club specializes in instruction for beginners. Check out the class schedule online or call ahead before venturing over.
- Hours: Call ahead or check the class schedule online.
- Handicap Accessible: Full.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2004
- What makes this community special?: Great location. The people are intrigued and we have free parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes