Artifaktori is a densely packed treasure trove of vintage items, quirky pieces and eye-catching trinkets. The store is saturated from floor to ceiling with fascinating finds, each carefully selected by owner Amy Berkowitz. After graduating from MassArt, Berkowitz opened the shop as a venue to bring together art, antiques and originality. The store contains a selection of vintage clothing--each piece carefully selected for quality--as well as a wide selection of furniture, jewelry, prints, shoes and various accessories.
While most items in the store hail from bygone eras, Artifaktori's selection also focuses on work by local artists. An artist herself, Berkowitz is knowledgeable and informative about her inventory, and the staff happily assists customers with any questions or inquiries about their shopping experience.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, noon - 8pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques, furniture, men's and women's clothing, shoes, artwork, jewelry, accessories
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Antiques services: Consignment