This cute neighborhood cafe is a recent addition to the area, offering coffee and espresso drinks as well as homemade fare. If you're looking for a pleasant place to get some work done while nibbling on a sandwich, salad or pastry, the interior is welcoming and relaxing with its light-blue tablecloths, white walls and large windows.
Peer into the kitchen and chances are you can spot owner Olga Gerakis hard at work preparing all of Aroma's offerings. She opened the cafe after working as a caterer for years and says cooking is in her nature. "I grew up with it, my father was a chef, and I'm from a big family. My whole life was in the kitchen." Gerakis wants her customers to feel at home at Aroma and to enjoy the fresh food that she prepares.
Aside from pastries, sandwiches and salads, Aroma also serves up traditional Greek favorites like spinach pie, Mousaka and Pastitio, and runs daily specials.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: May 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pastries, coffee, sandwiches, salads, Italian slush
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Greek food, pastries, sandwiches, salads
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Greek, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Mousaka, Pastitio, Spinach Pie
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Olga Gerakis
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun