Angelina's Pizzeria, in business since the 1950s, is a family-run pizza shop that prides itself on its extensive, homemade menu. Nicknamed "Home of the Jumbo" after its specialty three-foot-long Jumbo Sub, the rest of Angelina's menu is just as large and impressive.
Choose from more than 20 toppings for your classic pizza, or one of the restaurant's several specialty pizza options. The menu also features calzones, hot and cold subs, wraps and dinner plates, all of which can be made to order.
The establishment has an authentic, old-fashioned feel, with wooden tables and walls covered with framed black-and-white photos. The staff is warm and welcoming, treating each customer with the same level of friendliness as the last.
The entire menu is available for takeout and delivery. Ingredients are fresh, service is quick and after more than 50 years of business, satisfaction is still top priority.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 11pm
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Signature dishes: Three-foot Jumbo Sub
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual