Marble-topped tables, soft Italian music and espresso machines set the scene at this Italian bistro, which serves the southern Italian-style cooking of the Abruzzo region where owners the Susi family hail from. Regional specialties are also featured, including a wide selection of homemade pastas, pizzas and panini sandwiches mad with fresh focaccia bread baked on the premises. Pictures of generations of Susis, along with original Ellis Island entry letters and 15 years worth of positive reviews, adorn the walls too. In the warmer months, outdoor dining is available.
Interestingly, there have been sightings of Governor Patrick tucking into osso buco at this quiet eatery.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, closed, July 1 - September 12
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, Italian food.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pasta, homemade foccacia bread
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Our long-standing customers.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pasta
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual
- Services (party and event services): Catering