This corner store is conveniently located right in the middle of a residential area. It's an institution on Pearl Street, and groups of locals having loud, comical discussions on the Aggies stoop is a common sight. The store has been selling lotto tickets, cold drinks and snacks since 2001, plus some grocery staples such as milk, eggs and tortillas can be found in the refrigerated section.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cigarettes, snacks, beverages, keno
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Diversity!
- Items: Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Soda, Tobacco products