The Somerville Zoning Board of Appeals will discuss a proposal for a 159-unit apartment complex at 90 Washington St., according to the board's agenda. The meeting is Wednesday at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
2) Public Hearing on Zoning
The Somerville Planning Board and the Somerville Board of Aldermen's land use committee will hold a joint public hearing Thursday about a three zoning proposals. The public hearing will address proposals to
- Add a North Point Special District to the zoning ordinance
- Change all CCD55 zoning (corridor commercial district with a height limit of 55 feet) in Ward 3 to CCD45 (with a height limit of 45 feet)
- Change all CCD45 and CCD55 zoning in Ward 4 to Residence C zoning
3) Somerville Licensing Commission
The Somerville Licensing Commission meets Monday at 6 p.m. at the Tufts Administration Building, 167 Holland St.
4) Early Release Play in the Garden with Imagination Playground Blocks
Wednesday is a half day of school, and anyone who's interested can take their kids to the Somerville Community Growing Center at 11:30 a.m. for some play time with Imagination Playground blocks.
Monday's weather should be mostly sunny with a high around 70.