I am a shamanic practitioner or shaman, practicing in Somerville.
So what is a shaman & what does a shaman do?
- I am a healer working with energy, spirit and the Spirits of Nature to help people move towards wellness. I use tecniques taught to me by indigenous Healer-Master-Shamans from Ecuador, Central America, Africa, Native America, Greenland & Ireland.
- These tecniques, meditations & ways of healing work on the structure underlying the dis-ease in your body-mind-spirit.
- These tecniques, meditations & ways of healing are highly effective on PTSD, emotional issues, self esteem & dis-eases of the body-mind-spirit
So what does that mean to you? How can what I do benefit you? :
- To Start, each week I will post a question/concern in the Somerville Patch from someone who has written to me and give them a shaman RX, or spiritual-emotional-energetic prescription that answers their concerns.
- This is not a "Dear Abby" answer to a persons concerns, but will include some things that a person can actively DO to change their cicumstances and ways of seeing their "issue."
You can find out more about me and what I offer for individuals, groups & communities by checking out my website below
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!!!
In Love & Light,