Somerville Riverfest takes place Sept. 15 in Assembly Square. The city festival, presented in partnership with , will feature live music, activities and performances for children, an Edsel car show, food trucks, a rock wall and more.
This year, Riverfest organizers worked with the Middle East in Central Square on the music lineup, and the folks at Assembly Row have released the list of acts and attractions. Here it is:
Live music stage
12 p.m.: The Beat Horizon with Pete Doom http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-BEAT-HORIZON/31917328858
1 p.m.: Sunlea http://www.sunleamusic.com
2 p.m.: Run Gazelle Run http://www.rungazellerun.com/#home
3 p.m.: Fantastic Liars http://www.facebook.com/fantasticliars
4 p.m.: Lauren Bateman http://www.laurabateman.com
5 p.m.: Hayley Jane And The Primates http://hayleyjaneandtheprimates.com/
6 p.m.: Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band http://www.ensmb.com/
7 p.m.: Afrobrazil <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD1Zbs0hv6k>
Norah Dooley 12 p.m.
Eric Royer, one man band 1 p.m.
Andrea Lovett, storyteller 3 p.m.
Lindsay Bezich, puppeteer 4 p.m.
Magic of Dave Hall 5 p.m.
Daniel Forlorno, variety act 6 p.m.
Al the Human Knot 7 p.m.
Food Trucks: All Day
- Paris Creperie- sweet and savory crepes
- Frozen Hoagies- homemade ice cream sandwiches
- Lobsta Love- seafood and lobster specialties
- Grilled Cheese Nation- gourmet grilled cheese
- Boston Super Dog- specialty hot dogs
- The Taco Truck- taco varieties
- Compliments Food Truck- locally sourced goods, mostly whole, healthy menu items
- at 8 p.m.
All day fun
- Children’s games
- Face painting
- Balloon twisting
- Rock wall (view the Mystic and the Assembly Row site)
- Edsel car show