This year, 27 bands will perform, including bands from London, Rio De Janeiro and New Orleans.
You can visit the HONK! website see the entire lineup.
Some highlights of the 2013 HONK! Festival include:
Thursday, Oct. 10
- 7 p.m.: Pre-HONK! Musical Showcase in Union Square
Friday, Oct. 11
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Lantern Parade in Davis Square. There are community lantern-making workshops from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Hodgkins-Curtin Park
- 8 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.: HONK! Kickoff Concert at Johnny D's in Davis Square
- 11 p.m.: Young Fellaz Brass Band, from New Orleans
- 12 a.m.: Os Siderais, from Rio De Janeiro
- 12 p.m.: HONK! Opening Ceremonies in Seven Hills Park, Davis Square
- 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Main event in Davis Square, featuring 26 street bands
Sunday, Oct. 13
- 12 p.m.: HONK! Parade from Davis Square to Harvard Square, with the Original Big 7 Social Aid and Pleasure Club, from New Orleans, as the special-guest band
- 2:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Oktoberfest in Harvard Square, with HONK! bands performing
Bands from Rio, London, New Orleans to Play HONK! in October